Terms and Conditions
- Jenny Brook accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
- Prices shown on the site for any products offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before dispatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
- Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
Sale / Dispatch
- Jenny Brook endeavours to dispatch all items within 24 hours. UK delivery is usually made via next day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays) sometimes requiring a signature. During the order process you will be offered a number of delivery services.
- Goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
- All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed.
- Payment shall be taken on our behalf by PayPal as agent for Jenny Brook by credit or debit card.
- On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
- In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm this in writing. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until the carrier has had an opportunity to review them.
- We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
- If a parcel is returned to Jenny Brook due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, Jenny reserves the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
- If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent Jenny will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but not the original carriage fee.
- Jenny Brook accepts no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do the best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
- Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any orders that are seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs.
- Unwanted goods that have been correctly supplied will only be accepted for return at our discretion. You must contact us for authorisation before returning any items. It will be your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned unopened and in a re-saleable condition. Jenny Brook regrets we are unable to refund any carriage costs.
- All images, photographs or written material used on www.rokkonn.com may not be reproduced, copied, stored or used in any way whatsoever without the prior written agreement and permission of Jenny Brook. You may download and temporarily store pages in order to view them, for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to contact Jenny at email@example.com